Criteria for Approval of Programs
Program Application Form
Program Application Form Instructions
The Certification Specialist will evaluate applications for program approval. The following questions are considered during the evaluation process:
- Has a target group been identified and is the program designed for the target group?
- Does the stated goal describe what the program will accomplish?
- Are the program objectives specific accomplishments that the participants shall be able to perform at the end of the program?
- Are the objectives measurable?
- Is the subject matter/content of the program described?
- Are the described instructional methods appropriate for the subject and the program
- Are the described instructional methods appropriate for the expected number of
- Is the time allowed adequate for the number of participants?
- Does the number of CEUs requested match actual instructional time?
- Do the qualifications listed for the instructor relate to the subject that will be covered?
- Is an evaluation instrument included in the application?
If needed, you may download a copy of the Program Evaluation Form in the Adobe PDF format.
Back | Forward
Back to Title Page and Table of Contents
Back to Library Development Links on the ODL Website
Back to ODL Home Page
Copyright 2006 © Oklahoma Department of Libraries.
All Rights Reserved.
The Oklahoma Department of Libraries is an Equal Opportunity Employer