A national reading and writing promotion
sponsored in cooperation with Affiliate, State Centers for the
The 2014–2015 Winners for Oklahoma
Division I (grades 4 through 6)
- First Place—Luke Kymes—Jenks East Intermediate—wrote to Jim Davis for Garfield.
- Second Place—Nathan Stephani—Jenks East Intermediate—wrote to SE Hinton for the Outsiders.
- Third Place—Eden Rutledge—Blanchard Middle School—wrote to Michelle Harrison for Thirteen Treasures.
Division II (grades 7 and 8)
- First Place—Kalee Kingsborough—Bokoshe Public Schools—wrote to Dr. Seuss for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
- Second Place—Melodie Turk—Mustang Middle School—wrote to Mickle and Shelly Fraser for Barbaro: America’s Horse.
- Third Place—Karmen Martinez—Riverside Elementary, El Reno—wrote to Dave Pelzer for A Child Called It: One Child's Courage to Survive.
Division III (grades 9 and 10)
- First Place—Kendall Odle—First Place—Pryor Public Library—wrote to Veronica Roth for Divergent.
- Second Place—Morgan Roberts—Second Place—Lawton High School—wrote to Oriah Mountain Dreamer for The Invitation.
- Third Place—Ronnie Rhodes—Third Place—Lawton High School—wrote to Stephen Chbosky for The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oklahoma Center for the Book • The
Center for the Book in the Library of Congress
Go back to Previous Page
- All Rights Reserved
Oklahoma Department of Libraries