Dept. of Libraries
200 NE 18th St
Questions or Comments:
Public Information Office
Plan to Attend the Congress!
The 2016 First Amendment Congress for high school students and educators will be held Wednesday, October 26 in Constitution Hall at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. Save the date and watch for more information!
Teachers! Invite Your Students to Enter
the 2016 Essay Contest to Win Cash Prizes!
Download this flyer to find out how to enter the 2016 Zach Taylor First Amendment Essay Contest. Three students will win cash prizes. First prize is $300, second place will receive $200, and third place will win $100. Seven students will receive honorable mentions and iTunes gift cards! Essay contest deadline is October 5.
Download the contest flyer now!
Sponsors of the First Amendment Congress and Essay Contest
- Freedom of Information Oklahoma, Inc.
- Ethics and Excellent in Journalism Foundation
- KGOU Radio
- Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Oklahoma Cooperative Council for School Administration
- Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- Oklahoma Library Association
- Oklahoma Press Association
- Oklahoma State University, School of Media and Strategic Communications
- The Oklahoman
- University of Central Oklahoma
Return to Previous
All Rights Reserved
Oklahoma Department of Libraries